We support many organizations and projects in our local communities throughout the year. Due to the high number of requests, all requests for donations, sponsorships, volunteer activities and donations for All In CU giveaway items must be requested using the online Donation Request Form. Completed form requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the requested date.
Only Alabama and Florida-based, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, 501(c)(4) social welfare organizations, and 501(c)(6) business leagues within our service area will be considered for charitable contributions, sponsorships, volunteer support, or in-kind donations. Any type of charitable contribution, sponsorships, and/or in-kind services must promote our own business goals, create positive visibility for All In CU and demonstrate social responsibility. Consideration for sponsorships and donations will be based on funds available.
We will not be able to consider requests for the following:
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability with respect to employment, volunteer participation, or the provision of services.
- Contributions will be made only to the qualifying nonprofit agency. Contributions are not eligible for organizations conducting fundraising (third party giving) on behalf of nonprofit agencies.
- Requests from religious organizations for sectarian purposes are not eligible; however, a community program sponsored by a religious organization will be considered (e.g., food pantry).
- Requests that solicit financial support for individuals, political candidates, and political campaigns, or entities that are not nonprofit organizations, will not be eligible.
- Requests for scholarship funds or scholarship fundraisers are not eligible since we offer our own annual scholarships.
- Requests for pageants or athletic travel teams along with personal fundraisers for trips or other personal sponsorships are not eligible.
- Requests for yearbook ads are not eligible.
- Requests for operating or administrative costs to run an organization or business.
- Requests from organizations who present a conflict of interest to the Credit Union.
- We reserve the right to approve contributions that may fall outside of the guidelines.
- Solicitation on All In CU property will not be permitted.
Donation Request Form