Open an Account
Come to us when looking for a financial institution you can trust. We have been serving our friends and neighbors for over 55 years. We have the most up-to-date online services, so you can bank from anywhere and get the best loan rates around. Open your account with us at a branch or online and start banking with someone interested in helping you with your financial future.
Apply online. Here's what you'll need:
- Government-issued ID/Drivers License/State ID or Passport with current address
- Your complete physical and mailing address
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
Important Note: Incomplete applications will not be saved. To keep your personal information confidential, we will not store any information entered into our online applications after the application has been inactive for more than 10 minutes. After 10 minutes of inactivity, you will have to start the application from the beginning. Please plan accordingly when you are completing an application.
How can I become a member?
We are happy you are considering membership with us, and we are sure you will enjoy the benefits of being a credit union member. We serve more than 800 businesses and organizations in Alabama, Florida and Mississippi. This includes:
- Active duty military, civilians and retirees attached to Fort Rucker, Alabama
- Fort Rucker/Wiregrass Chapter of the Association of United States Army
- Active duty military, civilians and retirees attached to the US Coast Guard Aviation Training Center in Mobile, Alabama
- Everyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Pike or Crenshaw Counties in Alabama or Jackson or Walton Counties in Florida
- Everyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in most areas of Coffee, Covington, Houston and Mobile Counties in Alabama or Jackson County, Mississippi (see a member service representative for more information)
- Relatives of current All In Credit Union members
- Employees of more than 800 civilian businesses and organizations
It's easy to join our Credit Union! Open your account online or visit any of our branches to get started.