Open an Account
When you are looking for a financial institution you can trust, come to us. We have been serving our friends and neighbors for over 50 years. We have the most up-to-date online services so you can bank from anywhere and the best loan rates around. Open your account with us at a branch or online and start banking with someone who is interested in helping you with your financial future.
Apply online. Here's what you'll need:
- Government-issued ID/Drivers License/State ID or Passport with current address
- Your complete physical and mailing address
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
In an effort to keep your personal information confidential, we will not be storing any information entered into any of our online applications after the application has been inactive for more than 10 minutes. After 10 minutes of inactivity, you will have to start the application from the beginning. Please plan accordingly when you are completing an application.
How can I become a member?
We are happy you are considering membership with us, and we are sure you will enjoy the benefits of being a credit union member. We serve more than 800 businesses and organizations in Southeast Alabama, Florida's Emerald Coast and the Mobile Bay Area. This includes:
- Active duty military, civilians and retirees attached to Fort Rucker, Alabama
- Fort Rucker/Wiregrass Chapter of the Association of United States Army
- Active duty military, civilians and retirees attached to the US Coast Guard Aviation Training Center in Mobile, Alabama
- Everyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Pike or Crenshaw Counties in Alabama or in Walton County in Florida
- Everyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in most areas of Coffee, Covington, Houston and Mobile Counties in Alabama (see a member service representative for more information)
- Relatives of current All In Credit Union members
- Employees of more than 800 civilian businesses and organizations
It's easy to join our Credit Union! Open your account online or visit any of our branches to get started.